With nearly a decade of experience, Chester Family MedCare maintains occupational health accounts for over 200 companies. Our providers and staff combine their years of Occupational Health expertise with the state-of-the-art technology to provide your employees with the quality care they deserve at an affordable cost to you.
Along with professional medical staff, our team includes Joann Person, our Program Manager, who oversees the program and monitors Occupational Health trends in the marketplace. She is available to help you design a company account that meets your facilities needs. Chester Family MedCare will be there as your business grows and changes.
Our integrated computer network allows our staff to access your account at any time. Your customized company account ensures accurate billing information that meets your company requirements.
We recognize the importance of your employee’s health and safety. When illness or injuries occur on the job, Chester Family MedCare offers you immediate attention, quality care, closely controlled costs, and the return of your employee to the job as quickly as possible.
A few of the components of Chester Family MedCare’s Occupational Program are:
- substance abuse assessments including urine drug testing, breath alcohol
- screening, and hair drug testing
- Return to work forms are provides as well as complete medical reports
- Respiratory assessments including pulmonary function tests
- Physicals such as basic, pre-employment, return to work, fitness for
- work, disability evaluation, DOT, OSHA, and focused comprehensive
- Titmus vision testing and vision screening
- Post-exposure management including HAZMAT examinations
- Bloodborne exposure evaluations such as HIV and Hepatitis B screenings
- Extensive in-house laboratory and x-ray facilities
In addition, we have ample parking for tractor trailers.